Magic and Witchcraft
A witch is a person with the power to affect change by magical means ("Witchcraft"). A witch can be either female or male, as they connect with the elements and forces of nature, in order to practice sorcery.
Almost anyone is capable of becoming a witch, however one must harness the spiritual energy and supernatural forces that surrounds them in everyday life. Although the majority of witches receive their magic from a Higher Power, natural born witches receive their magic through genetics, which often begin to develop during early childhood.
Magic (or Witchcraft) is the power to effect change by magical means. Magic can often be split into dark and light, though depending on the situation can also be neutral. Magic is both a genetic heredity and a studied technique that connects a person to the elements and forces of nature in order to practice witchcraft.
Powers and abilitiesEdit
- Channeling: The act of drawing and invoking extra forms of energy by focusing on celestial events.
- Elemental Control: The act of controlling and manipulating the elements of air, earth, fire, water, and weather.
- Levitation: The act of floating, flying or rising ones body in the air by supernatural means.
- Spell Casting: The act of changing and/or controlling events through the use of charms, hexes, rituals, etc.
- Telekinesis: The act of controlling and manipulating the movements of objects and persons by mental influence.
- Witches Brew: The act of brewing and concocting paranormal elixirs that contain supernatural properties.
- Prescience: The ability to observe the world and be aware of upcoming danger and events.